





One of Sophie's favorite things to do is be on the computer. When she isn't playing games on pbskids.org she is taking self portraits with the photobooth on our computer! She doesn't like to be watched while she's taking them - so I get to enjoy them later when she's not around. Which is nice because then I can laugh out loud without her hearing me - she hates being laughed at lately. What a diva.
9 comments:
You should print that fifth one off onto some iron-on stuff and put it on a t-shirt for her. Or Brian. Or you. With a brilliant caption. I can't think of one, but I'm sure you or someone can. It's too good to pass up.
Oh my! She is so entertaining! That is funny. Good to know about pbskids.org I haven't let Colter on the computer yet, but I know he would love it. That can be our entertainment tomorrow!
Amazingly attractive. Make sure you save them for the future boyfriends. Glad to see fun pics of you guys, and that you guys enjoy Michigan so much, or as Tayson calls it "Mish" "Sophie moved to Mish". Have lots of fun and tell us when that new adorable one arrives!
My what a funny girl she is! She is so crazy! Can't wait to see you all!
Love it! You can see the many emotions of a little girl! I love Photo Booth, but I love seeing what a 4 year old can do with Photo Booth even more! Tuck says "Sophie I love your Pictures!"
Here's your caption: "She's got Betty Davis Eyes"
Cool Sophie, Grandpa thinks your are awsome! Love you all, Grandpa
Lexie, the first picture reminds me of you as a little girl after Emo and I teased you, and not just the crying part, the glare in the eyes too.
Looks like she inherited your face pulling abilities! Lucky girl!
OH the comments on the side cracked me up - what a hoot...4-year-olds are freaking awesome. Those pictures are very Sophie...love them!
Post a Comment