Tuesday, January 22, 2008

2007 Getting to know You - (well Me I guess)

Where were you born? Logan, Utah
Middle name: Suzanne
How old will you be this year? 27!!
Nicknames: Lecka
Are you taller than your mother or father? Taller than mom, shorter than dad
Do you cry often during movies? Yes, very often!
What is your biggest pet peeve? Loud, thumping music
Favorite color: orange, red, brown and green
Favorite foods: fruit, pizza, and fruit pizza! :)
Favorite beverage: water, Crystal Light - fruit punch flavor
Favorite cold cereal: Wal-Mart brand of Raisin Bran
Favorite smells: rain, skunk, and the smell of my kids after a bath and lotion
Favorite time of day: Morning
What brand of shampoo/conditioner do you use? Pantene
Favorite make-up products? Lip gloss and mascara
How many pillows do you sleep with? Right now like 4, usually 1 or 2
Do you play an instrument? No, but I wish I played the piano
Have you ever been skinny dipping? Once in college
Did you do any sports in High School? Cheerleading and Cross Country
What was the last movie you saw in the theater? Spiderman 3
What is your favorite article of clothing? Some maternity sweat pants from Old Navy. I seriously will be wearing these constantly for the next 3 weeks. Don't worry, I wash them occasionally! :) When I'm not pregnant I seem to be obsessed with finding the perfect pair of jeans - which hasn't happened yet.
What is your dream vacation? With my kids - a Disney Cruise and DisneyWorld. With my husband anyplace warm and tropical! And Italy. And Greece.
What was your first impression of your spouse? I fell in love with his long curly hair, good looks and great sense of humor - instantly. I was smitten at age 13!
If you were an animal what would you be? Probably a cocker spaniel puppy.
What is your favorite "me- time" activity? Exercising or shopping
Favorite TV shows: The Biggest Loser and American Idol - once they are down to the final 12
What is your dream car? Toyota Highlander Hybrid 7 seater or Honda Pilot 7 seater
What is one of your weaknesses? I seem to overestimate myself by thinking I can get way more done in a day than is humanly possible. Clean the house, wash the car, do all the laundry, organize the basement, go to the store, read a book, feed the hungry, save the world - no problem! I'll have it done by noon. Riight.
What do you fix for dinner when there's nothing to fix? Baked potatoes or pancakes and eggs
If you could live in a different decade/era which one would it be? Any one but the 80's. There's no way I can pull of wearing tapered pants! :)
What is the emotion you feel the most? Grateful
Do you consider yourself outgoing? Sometimes
What is something you are constantly working on? Being more patient with my kids
Any hidden talents? I can cross one eye and put one leg behind my head - I bet I could even do them at the same time - now there's some real talent!
What is a word or phrase you overuse? Hey you two!! (talking to my girls of course)
What was the hardest thing that happened to you this past year? A miscarriage and moving
What is the best thing that happened to you this past year? Getting pregnant and moving - I got to stop working and just be at home with my girls again!
What is one thing you hope to accomplish this year? To just be a little better in every aspect of my life - mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, etc...
The best piece of advice you learned this past year? Say 90% of the kind thoughts you have and hold back 100% of the negative ones
Who are the 7 people you are going to tag to do this survey? Ashlee, Emily Ingram, Emily Becker, Cathie, Janell, Rikki, and Alyson - and I'm sure the rest of you will be tagged eventually! :) ha ha!
At the end of the survey post a picture of you that was taken within the last week!

Wow! That was the longest survey ever - if you read the whole thing consider yourself a good friend! :)
Yes, I know I look ready to pop!!

13 comments:

emily said...

WHAT!!!!! YOU WENT SKINNY DIPPING!!?? You do know that does mean taking off ALL your clothes, right?? I don't know if I believe that!

The Coolest Allen Family said...

I am with Emo! I was very shocked by the skinny dipping thing. Never would of thunk it! I also take offense to the 80's comment. Greatest. Decade. Ever!!! Everyone looks good in neon colors, ratted out hair and especially tapered pants! Crazy girl!

Emily said...

So fun to get to know you better! :)

Johnson said...

Your dream cars are boring! And I'm glad that I wasn't listed as your biggest pet peeve or on your tag list.

John and Penny said...

I knew you were a lot like me! Skinny dipping once is all it takes! Sorry about the piano- that's your falt! You tried it. I love reading about you. PLEASE don't pop yet! Wait for me! Love ya.

emily said...

By the way, I am with Angie on the whole 80's thing....The 80's stinkin rock!! Besides you grew up in Preston, Idaho in the 90's so technically, you did grow up in the 80's!! And mom was that skinny dipping before or after riding a motorcycle threw the halls of your High School?? Rebels. I don't know if I can call either of you family any more. And Aaron it is just a known fact your the biggest pet peeve.

Stewart Family said...

AHHH.. skinny dipping days... Life was good in college. Miss you tons!!!!! Only a few things have changed.

Nicholas and Brittani said...

That was really fun reading about you. And I loved the picture at the end. You look great!!! The girls are growing so much I cant believe it. You guys take care and tell Brian Hi for us.

Dawn said...

Love your background. I almost used the same one. I love your pics in Sepia!! Thanks for hanging with us today!

Jeremy & Andrea said...

so fun to hear more about you. We have your dream car and to be honest it's awesome! jeremy would laugh as well for the honda pilot to be a dream car but i'm with you right now it's so nice to be able to get all the kids in and still have room for more adults! (not too mention the dvd player has been a lifesaver many many times!) don't worry about looking like you're going to pop lizzie thought that was really how it all happened that i "popped" at the hospital.

Andi said...

I love reading these because I like finding out things I have in common with others. You do look like you are ready too pop...hopefully soon right!!!

Jill said...

Thanks for the laugh! Both from the post and from everyone's comments. Oh, can I see a picture of the one-eye-crossed-with-leg-behind-head? That would be fabulous.

Mary Ellen said...

You may have the baby already and for your sake I hope you do. I'm a little slow at reading your survey, but I really liked it!! I totally laughed and could picture you saying a lot of the things. Good luck and have fun with the little one. It was so good to hear from you. Mary