Here we are with Sophie in 2003!Some of my friends in Michigan have been filling out this survey so I decided to do it, too! Thanks guys!
1. Age(s)? 4 1/2 and 2 1/2
2. Name(s)? Sophie Alexis and Nora Grace
3. Birthdays? 7/28 and 8/18
4. Time(s) of birth? 10:19am and 7:20 am
5. How long did labor last? No labor for Sophie (I had to have a c-section because she was breach), about 27 hours with Nora (counting from my first real contraction to delivery)
6. Who was in the room when baby was born? Brian and lots of doctors with Sophie, and Brian, my mom, the doc, and some nurses with Nora
7. How long did you push? No pushing with Sophie, only about 10-15 minutes with Nora
8. Weight? 7lbs 7 oz. and 7lbs 13 oz.
9. Length? 19 1/2 inches and 20 1/2 inches
10. Any hair? just a little peach fuzz on both of them!
11. Who does baby look like? It depends on who you ask!
12. Be honest...how much weight did you gain while pregnant? 25 pounds with Sophie and 35 with Nora
13. Was baby early or late? Sophie was 3 days early because it was scheduled, Nora was 3 days late
14. Who drove you home from the hospital? Brian
15. How many baby showers did you have? 2 with Sophie, 0 with Nora
16. When did baby start sleeping through the night? Sophie was almost 2 - seriously! Nora was around 9 months. I still consider it a miracle when I wake up at 7 and realize I slept all night!
17. Did you breastfeed? both for 11 months
18. Who takes care of your baby/kids the most? I do because Brian is in school. When he's not busy with school it's pretty equal.
19. When do you want to have another one? Hopefully within the next 4 weeks! :)
20. How did you pick the name(s)? We just liked them (Sophie's middle name is after me obviously) We wanted Nora's middle name to be after someone but nothing sounded quite right with Nora so we just picked Grace.
21. How did you know when it was time to go to the hospital? We had an appointment with Sophie and with Nora I'd been having contraction since 4am and by 10pm they were 2 minutes apart.
22. Anyone spend the night with you the first night home? I don't remember exactly, I don't think so, if so it would have been my mom.
23. Did you cry the first time you held your baby? No - I was just happy! But now I cry when I see pictures of them in the hospital as newborns - they grow too fast!
24. Where was the baby born? Sophie in Logan, Utah and Nora in SLC, Utah
25. Did you video tape the birth? They wouldn't let us tape Sophie and with Nora we were taping in the delivery room - but not the ACTUAL birth. :)
5 comments:
How FUN! Your girls look just like both of you. I'd say Sophie is a bit more of you Lexie and Nora is a little more Brian...So cute. I'll bet they've got personalities to match.
I'll bet Michegan is a fun experience...And cold!
So cute. What a great idea! I loved reading about your babies births. I am SO EXCITED to hear about your next one! Good luck! (Please bring that baby my way ASAP!)
What a cute idea...that way you have all that info in one spot! Your girls are cute! And it is true that they grow up too fast!
That's a fun survey, it was fun to see you and Brian when Sophie and Nora were born. You both look pretty much the same, you are just a little more experienced now (as parents I mean). We are very excited to meet Baby #3!
I thought you had the baby .
Post a Comment