Tuesday, January 15, 2008

36 weeks down and 4 to go!


My family has been bugging me to post something on the blog - though it's only been 4 days - and not a lot is going on but doctor appointments, eating, hanging out with the kids and me getting bigger! I am due 4 weeks from tomorrow so I am rapidly running out of room to breathe, motivation to bend over and pick things up, and energy to take both the kids out of the house (we do make it to story time at the library twice a week!) Overall things are going well. I feel pretty good and have been sleeping great - really gonna miss that- so I can't complain. The girls have been playing well together and can't wait to meet their new little brother or sister. Although the other day Sophie said she's SURE it's a boy - or a girl! So here is the only recent picture I've taken - and it just happens to be of my large belly at 35 weeks!

10 comments:

emily said...

Way too cute!!!! Finally a new picture! You did a good job at taking a picture yourself, maybe I should learn how to do that so I can have pictures of myself!

daniell miner said...

hey, way cute pics! i wish my belly looked like that when i was prego! i was huge nasty! too cute! i have been meaning to call u! im a slacker, sorry :( we should chat at church or u can email me with ur number? i dont have ur email...mine is dannni17@hotmail.com talk to u soon!

John and Penny said...

not much cuter than a pregnant belly, especially when it is holding of of our grandbabies! Love it! Naunie

Johnson said...

we can't wait to meet philip.

Alyson said...

You have such a cute pregnant belly! There is no way I want a picture of mine. It is not cute. You look fantastic!

Emily said...

Love the Shot!! You always look amazing when your pregnant, and looks like this time is no exception! We too are anxiously awaiting the arrival of the newest member of the Phillips family, give your girls a kiss from us!!!

The Coolest Allen Family said...

Cute baby belly!

Ann said...

Hey! I hope you let us all know when you go into labor. I want to help out if I can. Dinners, or anything else you need. Just let me know! Or get Brain to yell at E.Jay or something! He'd love that!

Cort, Amanda, Jack, and Hank said...

CUTEST PICTURE EVER!

John and Penny said...

Can't wait to meet the cute little person pooching out your cute little belly! After you give your mom a hug each day give her another one for me. I'm going to miss her! But I am so glad she can come to help. If I can find a cheap ticket I will come for a weekend. I hope!!! Love you! Oh, will you PLEASE make the second kiss you give the new baby from me? Naunie gets to be there so I should have the first kiss after you of course. Well maybe the third kiss if Brian needs to be next! Love you, John