Well - I don't. But Sophie had a hard time. She was NOT excited about taking our Christmas tree down at all. Here is an excerpt from her prayer the other night..... "please help us to be happy that we had to take our tree down. And we're thankful that we'll have Christmas again next year....."
5 comments:
Jackson was so sad as well. I love this age. They are starting to understand how much fun things can be. Something new will come soon enough to be excited about.
We took our tree down on Saturday. I thought the kids were ok with it but today Ellie said the prayer at lunch and spoke about Christmas and she can't wait till next year.
By the way...I think Ellie has the same dress that Sophie is wearing in this picture. Too cute!
I hate taking the tree down too. I;m still trying to motivate myself but in the meantime, I'm thinking about making it a Valentine tree then a St Patrick's day tree :).
Madeleine is sad too, and Corey is already talking about next Christmas. Aaron and I are holidayed out ( Aaron says he has all year). We're ready for 2008 to get moving. Sophie looks cute in her Christmas dress! We love ya!
Ah, new post anytime soon???? Or are you busy making a sandwich bag wreath?
Post a Comment