Brian, Lexie, Sophie, Nora, Miles & Wesley
Wow, Jannika and I just sat here and laughed out loud at that! And you are right, Brian does make a great elf!
That is the funniest thing I have seen in a while. You guys all have some nice moves. I'll have to try it!
Jackie just loves this. She was so excited to she her cousins dancing. She laughs and laughs!
So funny! I love the people that come up with these things.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow, Jannika and I just sat here and laughed out loud at that! And you are right, Brian does make a great elf!
That is the funniest thing I have seen in a while. You guys all have some nice moves. I'll have to try it!
Jackie just loves this. She was so excited to she her cousins dancing. She laughs and laughs!
So funny! I love the people that come up with these things.
Post a Comment