Monday, October 28, 2013

Back to School!

Sophie, Nora and Miles all went back to school the day after Labor Day. They were pretty excited about it. We really love the school they go to, it's just a few blocks away and the kids have had such wonderful teachers there. It has been strange to just have it be Wesley and I at home. I've always had 2 kids at home when school starts up again. Last year Miles did 4k so he was gone for three hours, but now it's just Wesley and I from 8 to 3.  I was babysitting two little boys from 2:30 to 5, which I'd been doing for about a year, but they recently started going somewhere else so now it is just Wesley and I! We manage to have a lot of fun :)
 
The whole family walked to school on the first day! Wesley, Scooter and I walk the kids each morning and then continue walking afterwards. All three of us love our morning walks!

1 comment:

Alyson said...

I. LOVE. YOUR. FRONT. DOOR!!!!! Holy moly it's an awesome color! So any way, thanks for reading my blog. I really appreciate your comments. And I don't know when your kids got so big. You have a fifth grader! Love it!