The week we spent at Grandma's in Logan we had a lot of fun together. Here is some of what we squeezed in that busy week:
Uncle Toph doing a family night lesson
Lots of backyard fun
Celebrated Uncle Patrick's birthday!
I got to bring all my older nieces some American Girl Dolls. I was so excited! My girls love their dolls and I just couldn't resist sewing some clothes for each of them. I'm not sure who was more excited, me, the girls or grandma!
Grandma had a fun game where the kids wore duct tape belts and rolled around a tarp full of candy and they got to keep all they gathered on their belts. Of course this was a big hit with the kids!
And of course Grandma had some dances for all of us to join in on!
The kids also tie-dyes shirts
Had a fun obstacle course that their awesome Aunt Cathrine worked hard on.
They built little candy cars
They had movie and wii time.
And lots of trampoline time as well.
Grandma had a little princess party for the girls while the boys went "mining" up the canyon.
The kids love going down the road to play in the canal by grandma's.
It's so fun to get the kids together for cousin time. The kids took turns sleeping over at the Huff's house and even slept out on the trampoline one night at grandma's and at the Huff's.
This week of our trip started a difficult time for me because I had another miscarriage while we were there. Thankfully it was much earlier than last time (I was 7 weeks this time vs. 18 weeks last time) but it was hard because although I've now had four miscarriages, I've never had 2 in a row before. And because we'd waited a long time after my miscarriage in February and had put a lot of thought and prayer in to trying again, I just wasn't expecting it. So although the distractions of vacation made it easier in some ways, it was still a hard week for me.
But we still had a great time.
But we still had a great time.













































1 comment:
That looks like SO much fun! I love cousins and family! I'm sorry to hear about the miscarriage!
Post a Comment