Saturday, April 3, 2010

All in a days work...

Here is what Miles has accomplished today:
* ate a blue easter egg dyeing tablet
* broke his new kite
* ran full speed into Nora, making her pass out
*rolling down a hill over and over again, saying "Go. Mowles!" the whole way down
* tipped over the computer (luckily Sophie was there and caught it)
*only ate chips and salsa for dinner, politely turning everything else away with a "Nope, tay-too."
*kept his sisters awake at bedtime by saying over and over again, "Duck tooted!"
AND knocked my camera off the desk and BROKE it. I know I am responsible for it, I was the one who left it there after all. But I'll just blame Miles for now. So no pictures of our super fun day of Easter egg hunting and kite flying. Sad.Sad.Sad. No more picture taking for a while.

A busy day for our busy boy.

7 comments:

This Idaho Girl said...

So so sad about your camera, but at least you will be amused by the color of Miles's bm's for a few days.

Marianne & Clayton said...

Ha ha ha, I didn't even think about his poo. Oh boy. So sad about your camera. I believe it will be ok in just a few days. That's my Pollyanna feeling about anything expensive getting broken. Good thing that boy is so dang cute. It makes forgiving him pretty easy.

John and Penny said...

Another Pollyanna fan! One of my favorites. The thought of blue poo is quite funny. this little boy had a very busy day indeed. Hope Nora is ok, poor girl. So sad about the camera. What will I do without your pictures on the blog!!!! Love you all. Happy Easter!

Emily said...

So sorry about the Camera. We were camera less before Christmas, it was amazing how many times I turned to grab it. It was like going through withdrawls. I hope you guys have a happy easter! Love you lots!

Jade said...

I love it! I love your blog. I could read it all day. He is so funny and so are you!

Aubreydoll said...

All in one day!! That's quite the checklist! I'm so so so sorry about your camera!! When do you think you'll be able to get it fixed??

Ashlee said...

That is hilarious...in that picture he does look like he had a busy day! Don't they look so innocent when they're asleep though :) I can't believe your camera broke - so sad! But you do have a birthday coming up right :)