Brian enlisted the help of the kids to clean his bike last week. The poor bike is going downhill fast and Brian now has to peddle it furiously before the chain catches and it will work. He walks it off of campus before attempting this so not too many people witness it!
We have been watching craigslist for a new one... again.
We have been watching craigslist for a new one... again.
3 comments:
How fun! Our boys would LOVE That. SO sorry about the camera, but happy news to know another one is on the way. I'm so excited for you guys on your upcoming addition! and so excited to find out what he/she is when he/she arrives. How fun it would be to have two little boys together, but at the same time, how fun it would be to have another baby girl. Its a win-win either way I guess. :) So I guess you can tell by the pics, I'm having too much fun with my baby girl! :)
Yay for a new camera!!
Brian's a trooper, Matt would never ride a back that required that much work! (Believe me, I heard about it all last summer when I wanted him to ride a less-than-stellar bike to work!)
Nora is a rock star. Nothing like a princess scrubbing away in her finest.
Post a Comment