Thursday, April 22, 2010

life consists of...

calming tantrums - Miles is so in love with one of our neighbors bikes that he has a major fit when anyone else rides it. But that face is just so cute.
playing with friends -Miles adores our neighbor Spencer! When he says his name it sounds like "Pencher", at bedtime a few nights ago I gave Miles a hug goodnight and said I love you and he said, "Me love Pencher hugs!" and yesterday outside he put on Spencer's football helmet and said, "Me like Pencher!" It's so cute - and I think it makes Spencer pretty happy, too!
Here is Nora and Maddie. Sometimes these two can play for hours on end without a problem.... and sometimes not! :) It's been so fun to watch their friendship grow - they were both just little two year olds when we moved here.
waiting for school to get out - I am excited to have this girl home for the summer- although it will add more drama to our days! The other day she was upset over not being able to have the neighbors over to play and she wrote a note that said, "This is the horibulest, badist day of my life. And I absulootly mean it!" I guess since she already had the "wurst day of her life" this even topped that! However, she is generally such a sweetie and a wonderful big sister.

We've been spending tons of time outside playing with neighbors, going on walks, having bbq's and eating otter pops. Spring is so great!

Oh, and all these pictures were taken with my new camera! Hooray!

8 comments:

Bowler Family said...

Hooray for Spring!! Your kids are so adorable! Their cute faces just make me smile:)

Johnson said...

Sophie looks so grown up, what a pretty girl! It's always great to have neighbors to play with!

Marianne & Clayton said...

You just send her right over when she is in the midst of the next horibulest day ever. I still owe them a bow day!

Andy & Ashlee said...

I'm sure that Spencer and Miles are quite the pair! They are surrounded by girls, those guys have got to stick together! Sophie is such a crack up. She will look back at these notes and laugh and laugh some day! I can't believe how grown up she is looking, we're glad that spring is treating you well!

John and Penny said...

Springtime is so great! It is so nice to have the kids play outside with neighbors. I hope they can stay! I love Miles' crying face too! I bet Spencer loves having Miles around and visa versa! They are all just so dangcute!!! I miss you all.

John and Penny said...

So happy you have your new camera!!!!!

Aubreydoll said...

Those pictures are amazing!! Now I have to check out your camera! :)

Ryan said...

spencer and miles are sooooo cute!!