When we found out the Woolf's were moving to Michigan at the same time that we were I was THRILLED. Ashlee and I grew up in the same town and went to the same ward growing up. We were in Primary and Young Women's together. We were friends in High School and roommates in college for a semester at Utah State. So having her and her family close by was so wonderful! We spent a lot of time with them going to parks, doing crafts, celebrating Holidays, having BBQ's and hanging out at both our houses.
They've been our family out here!
We were so sad they moved, but excited for them as well.
They are such a great family and we are already missing them!
Here are some pictures of a few of our adventures:
They've been our family out here!
We were so sad they moved, but excited for them as well.
They are such a great family and we are already missing them!
Here are some pictures of a few of our adventures:
We were lucky and got to see them one last time in Idaho - Ashlee and I were both there for our 10 year reunion. We got together at our favorite restaurant - Pizza Villa - and had lunch.
I love this picture of Nora and Laynee! They were such cuties together and almost always got along really well. They loved giving each other hugs. I don't have as many pictures of Sophie and Shay but they were so cute together as well. Sophie was constantly carrying Shay around and eventually Shay learned to love it. We miss you Woolf family!



3 comments:
I remember how excited Ilene and I were that you both were moving out there togther! You were always crazy friends, always giggling! I am sad for you that they moved already. Cute pictures of them all! Miss you much.
They look so young in those first pictures!! I was sad that they left before we could see then again since we were out of town. We'll miss them too!
Those pictures are priceless! How wonderful that you had each other in Michigan. How much longer will you be out there?
Post a Comment