Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Birthday Girl!

Today is our Nora Gracie Girl's 4th Birthday!! She has been anxiously awaiting this day for a long time! She brings so much LOVE and JOY to our family.
We feel pretty lucky to have her as our girl! We love you Nora!

7 comments:

The Coolest Allen Family said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl!

John and Penny said...

Happy Birthday Nora Gracie Girl! I love you so much!! I miss you. Come back. Hope you had a great day! naunie

Katie said...

Happy Birthday, Nora! You are such a fun girl! I miss seeing you in Primary every Sunday! Hope you have a great birthday!!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Nora Nora. WE love, love, love you!

Anonymous said...

Nora Grace,
Grandpa was up in the mountains yesterday and couldn't call you. I hope you had a great birthday. I love you so much.
Grandpa Phillips

John and Penny said...

Happy Birthday Nora!! I sure hope your day was wonderful. I can't believe you are already four years old. Time sure goes fast for us old fogies!
Love, Grandpa John

Aubreydoll said...

Happy Birthday, Nora!! That picture is too cute!