Monday, December 3, 2007

Oh my darling Clementine...


Official count of boxes of Clementines consumed by the Phillips family during the month of November: 4

4 comments:

Jill said...

Oh, yum. RJ and I scarfed down a bowl of them one afternoon. As soon as we finished one, he would run into the kitchen, climb on the stool, grab another and hustle right back. We've only had one bag so far, but I'm sure we can be a contender.

OT:I am so excited for you to have your baby! You look fantastic!

The Coolest Allen Family said...

We just purchased 2 huge cartons of them at Costco on Saturday. We have had them with every meal and in between since then. It is our favorite treat! I wish we could get them all year long!

Palmers said...

Funny how blogs influence me. Today while at the store I bought a box of clementines b/c I had read your blog. We love them already! Hey, check out a new recipe I put on my blog, I could see you making it.

Jeremy & Andrea said...

rawlings have gone through 4 as well and are currently near the end of the 5th box. lizzie loves the fact that she can do it all by herself. hooray for healthy snacks!