We had a wonderful Christmas in Michigan! We missed seeing our families, but we had a good time just being together and relaxing! On Christmas Eve we had dinner with our friends and neighbors the Seedall's. Sophie had a hard time going to sleep on Christmas Eve and kept coming upstairs and peeking into the living room to see if Santa had come yet. She finally went to bed around 10:45. Christmas morning was a lot of fun. Sophie and Nora got a doll house and barbie's and numerous other "girly" things to play with. I think Nora's favorite thing was the candy necklaces she got in her stocking- she loves those things! Brian received a Ken Barbie doll (picked out by Sophie and Nora) so he can now participate in playing Barbie's with them. All Sophie's idea. We had a great time hanging out in our pj's, eating, ichatting with both of our families on the computer, playing games, and being together. Since we had no family to visit Brian and I ended up taking down our tree and all our decorations on Christmas Day. I felt like a scrooge but our tree was dead anyway and although I love having Christmas stuff up I am always ready for it to be put away once it's over. Hope your day was as nice and relaxing as ours was!!
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Christmas
We had a wonderful Christmas in Michigan! We missed seeing our families, but we had a good time just being together and relaxing! On Christmas Eve we had dinner with our friends and neighbors the Seedall's. Sophie had a hard time going to sleep on Christmas Eve and kept coming upstairs and peeking into the living room to see if Santa had come yet. She finally went to bed around 10:45. Christmas morning was a lot of fun. Sophie and Nora got a doll house and barbie's and numerous other "girly" things to play with. I think Nora's favorite thing was the candy necklaces she got in her stocking- she loves those things! Brian received a Ken Barbie doll (picked out by Sophie and Nora) so he can now participate in playing Barbie's with them. All Sophie's idea. We had a great time hanging out in our pj's, eating, ichatting with both of our families on the computer, playing games, and being together. Since we had no family to visit Brian and I ended up taking down our tree and all our decorations on Christmas Day. I felt like a scrooge but our tree was dead anyway and although I love having Christmas stuff up I am always ready for it to be put away once it's over. Hope your day was as nice and relaxing as ours was!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Merry Christmas! You all look fantastic.
It was a lot of fun talking to you on the computer! It was so fun to see you all! We missed you all so much on Christmas morning too! the girls look so adorable in their jammies and dresses! Brian we are so happy you now own a Ken doll! John is jealous! He has been known to play Barbies with granddaughters! We love you all and miss you so much! Naunie
I bet Christmas is a blast when the kids are old enough to know what's going on. We loved watching Lauren even though she had no clue what was going on. We do need hang out, we'll have to once school is back in cause I'll be back to being bored!
Post a Comment