Thursday, October 24, 2013

Vacation: Back Home!

After being on vacation for almost 3 and weeks we were pretty ready to be done! On our way home from Nauvoo we stopped at a rest area and they had a playground! We spent 20 minutes or so playing and running around so we could stand the car for the last few hours! When we came home I calculated how many miles we drove on our trip, drumroll please...... 3,492 miles, which googlemaps calculated to take 53 hours. This does not include any time spent driving around the places we visited. Pretty awesome.

2 comments:

Dallin said...

How fun to catch up. I didn't know you went to all those areas. Looks like lots of fun. Sure do love and miss all of you.

JoAnna Bischoff said...

You definition of awesome is used loosely here, 3000ish miles :)
And these pictures are fantastic I love Nora on the post so high up