Wednesday, October 20, 2010

One month!

It's true. This little man has been in our family for a month now. And it's sure been a busy one! It is so fun to have a little baby in our home and enjoy every second of his sweetness. He's been a very good baby and although he wakes up 3x each night to be fed he has been the best one of our babies at not getting days/nights mixed up, so he eats and goes right back to sleep. He has started making those sweet baby cooing noises and we are still waiting for that first genuine smile... hopefully it's soon!

8 comments:

Jamie said...

He is so precious!! I can't believe it has been a MONTH already! Where does the time go?!

John and Penny said...

What a sweet little guy! I miss his baby smell! He sure has red cheeks in this pic. I am sure it is just baby stuff. I am glad he is such a good baby for you. I can hardly it has been a whole month since I was there. Can I come back yet??? Love ya.

Shae said...

oh my gosh! i just found the link to your blog again!!! congrats on your new little guy!! he's adorable! it's probably been a year since i've been on your blog...so much has happened for you guys! i hope everything is well for you!

Kyle and Janell said...

I can't belive it's been a month! Good job being a single parent especially to a newborn and sick kids! You are amazing:)

Erica said...

What a beautiful little boy! Congrats! It's a shame we don't live closer, I have a feeling Miles and Buck would be very good friends. You have a cute family.

John and Penny said...

I love the new pics on the top! Cuties!

Johnson said...

Oh my, he is so adorable!! Love you new header and new pictures!

Jen S said...

A month already?!! What a cutie...I can see Miles in him.