Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Huff family visit!

Brian's sister Emily and her family came to visit us again! We had a great time having them here. I have so many pictures so I'll let them do most of the explaining. Thanks for coming all the way out here to see us Huff family. Here is some of what we did:

Went apple picking at a local orchard:




Visited our local zoo:

side note: Nora was wondering what the heck those bumps were on that giraffe :)

We went to another orchard that was a few hours away but had some fun stuff for the kids, it's been chilly here so I dressed Nora and Miles in long sleeve shirts and pants and this day ended being HOT. I felt bad but they didn't complain. Miles' cheeks get so red when he's warm. Cute.
They had a Ferris wheel and I rode with Nora. Here is her reaction at the very top!


They also had a fishing pond... kind of :)
We went on a walk down on the river trail here that was a lot of fun. We had cider, donuts and a great time!




And with 7 kids in the house we did a lot of hanging out and reading/playing:



It was so great to meet our new nephew Isaac. He was super sweet and such a good baby. Thanks for coming guys and being so darn good to us!

4 comments:

John and Penny said...

WOW! What a great time it looks like you all had together. Adorable pictures of everything and of course my sweet grandchildren are the best! Thanks for sharing! Love and miss you all. momma

Emily said...

It looks like a fun trip for everyone. And a houseful of cute, cute kids!

Aubreydoll said...

Seven kids in the house?? That must have been wild!

Cathie said...

No time to rest! It is wonderful to have family visit. How fun to go to apple orchards!