We are having another beautiful fall here! I just love this time of year. We have a cute chinese neighbor named Linda who pays us to mow her lawn and rake her leaves (we've tried telling her not to pay us but she insists) The girls had a great time helping rake the other night.

Sophie was the most motivated to rake because she's earning money to buy an American Girl doll. (She was going to ask Santa for one - but I talked her in to saving her money so she can buy one on her eighth birthday next summer...) So she is always asking what she can do to earn a dollar.

Nora had fun raking as well...

Miles just liked riding his tricycle up and down the sidewalk, and pulling faces for the camera

The boys! Here's daddy and Miles enjoying some baby love from Wesley. Miles has been a bit more interested in "Weswee" lately.

Wesley is growing so quickly. He is such fun to have around. Sure love this sweet little guy!
6 comments:
What a fun fall day! It is so beautiful there this time of year. I bet the girls had a great time raking.I love Miles tough boy look! Wesley is growing so much. I can't believe he will soon be a month old! Kisses to you all. I sure do miss you.
Sweet Linda! How did she get around to asking you if you'd mow her lawn? Did she walk right into your house without knocking? haha. Love Miles face in that pic! Too funny! Little Wesly is just so darn cute! I'm so sad I can't be there to meet him! Give him a squeeze from me!
You're kids can come and rake in our yard anytime. I will pay them. Lots. My kids won't do it. Even if I pay them. We have too many :)
I love fall too. It's nice when your kids love helping. Cute pictures!
You have a cute little family! Wesley is adorable!!
What great pics. I am really missing you and your kids today. What a great family.
Post a Comment