It was so fun to have my mom come and stay with us! We had a fun time going to Chuck E. Cheese's and Jumpin' Jax. Because most of our time was spent waiting for Wesley to come I didn't get that many pictures of all we did. But we had a great time together. Thanks mom!


We got this couch from Craigslist last month and it squeaked when you sat in the middle. One night Brian and my mom took it apart and fixed it. Yay!

I am glad she was able to extend her ticket so she could spend some time with our little guy. She was supposed to leave the day he was born. Who knew he was going to be so late? The rascal.

My mother-in-law came the day Wesley was born so she and my mom got to be here together for a few days. They are both such cute ladies! We're pretty lucky to have two awesome grandma's!


Miles was a little standoffish to both Naunie and Grandma. We never knew how he was going to react. When he wasn't being grumpy he really loved both of them.

We went to the MSU Childrens garden which was beautiful.



Saying good-bye! We got my mom to the flyer at the last minute so we didn't even have time to take pictures! Luckily we got Rhonda there with enough time to say good-bye and take some pictures. Thanks for coming! We loved every minute of it!
3 comments:
So glad your mom was able to stay longer!!
Where are the pictures of you with your new baby??
I had such a great time with all of you! I am so glad I was able to extend my ticket too. I would have cried for a long time if I had not been able to see that sweet little Wesley. It was fun for me to also see Rhonda for a few days. I always love spending time with my family. Thanks for the wonderful memories. I didn't mind the wait, but glad he finally came! Love you all.
Oh, so fun! I hope you are able to enjoy every minute of it!!! It goes by so quickly, although, when you are in the middle of it all, it doesn't seem too.
Post a Comment