I can hardly believe I am typing this but our SNOW IS COMPLETELY GONE. I thought for sure we'd have snow until Easter. I am so happy - I'm sure it had something to do with me shoveling half of our snow banks into the road to help them melt faster... well at least it made me feel better! Of course in place of snow we have major MUD PUDDLES. Half of our entire back yard is one giant mud puddle. I've had laundry coming out my ears and at any given time multiple buckets of clothes soaking in oxi-clean. But I can't complain because at least the kids have been playing outside - and loving it.

Miles had his 2 year check up and is in the 30% percentile for height and head size and the 5% for weight. Today someone at church said, "It's so weird to see him walking around because he's so little." And I said, "You should have seen him a year ago, he's two now!" Funny. He is such a happy little guy. His morning habit has changed to waking up at about 630 and coming in to bed with me (Brian gets up when Miles does - he makes a great alarm clock!), he usually falls back asleep until about 7:15, it is so fun to snuggle and laugh with him. And he still asks for chocolate milk but we have found out we can just tell him we're getting it and then he falls back asleep before it comes. And last week he used the potty three times! But since I am a lazy potty trainer it will still be awhile before it's final. Love this boy.

And yes, I already have a baby bump. Well, part of it is the 10 lbs. I gained
before getting pregnant bump - but at least now I can call it a baby bump! :) And since this is the 4th time around I'm trying not to be embarrassed about it. Brian took some pictures today and strangely enough the picture I wasn't ready for is the only one that wasn't seriously unflattering (although the lighting is doing something odd to my hair!)

Here's Brian and the girls today after church. No idea what Nora is doing (as usual!)

Sophie requested I post this picture on the blog :) She got tangled in a swing at a friends house while swinging really high and was spinning around and hit her leg on the wooden part of the swing (her words). This picture is when the bruise is much better. It looked a lot worse. Ouch!

I found a camera card that I never downloaded to the computer that had this picture on it. Can you see that baby frog?
So cute. Even if you don't like frogs -
which I do - you have to admit this
teeny tiny frog is sooo adorable! This was when Brian's sister Emily and her family were out visiting and we went on a fun walk through the woods.
6 comments:
You look absolutly beautiful in that pregnancy picture. It's like I said earlier, you don't even look like your preggers still and this is your 4th!! Lucky girl. I'm so excited for you but very sad that we won't be here when little number 4 comes. :( I want to be here to squeeze the cute thing!
I love the baby bumb! It is pretty little but it is coming! Owie on Sophie's bruise! I bet it is so nice to have the snow gone! Ours is not all gone yet, but it is on its way. March is our biggest snow month they say. That tiny frog is so adoarble- almost as cute as the little girl holding it! That Gracie girl is one crazy girl. Always pulling some sort of face! She is way too cute too. Can you tell I just miss you all so much! Kisses to you all! I like this pic of Brian by the way! What a handsome daddy!
I love your little baby bump! And that picture of Sophie and the frog is so cute.
Congratulations on the baby bump - completely flattering - cut pregnant girl! I am excited for your puddle playing...our day will come! :)
You look so little and cute with your baby bump! I can't believe the snow is gone already...hopefully it will stay that way! Just think it is almost spring and you guys will be enjoying those Michigan parks :)
Congratulations to you too! And thank you too.
Post a Comment