Monday, March 1, 2010

A little bit of Nora

Nora just wrapped up her swimming lessons and waited 6 long weeks to do this at the end:
She likes to layer clothing lately... mainly socks and underwear. This day she had about 20 socks on each foot (nothing else was on her feet!) and was "ice skating" around the house. I was laughing so hard at the size of her feet:
How we love this cute girl and her big imagination!

8 comments:

nauniesunflower@yahoo.com said...

She has the best imagination ever! I love that girl too! I am so proud of her swimming and going down the slide! Did you put some wax on the floor for the ice skater? I love it! She is so funny.

Kristen said...

I'm really digging the socks! Cartoon legs :)

Aubreydoll said...

Wow, she's so brave! Where is that waterslide, I want to go! Love the socks!

Johnson said...

What a funny girl! I bet you're going to miss her once she starts school. What a cutie!

Cathie said...

That many socks really is REALLY funny! Cute girl!

Andy & Ashlee said...

Just think how clean your floors are now! That is too funny, she is so creative!

emily said...

Yea for you Nora girl!

John and Penny said...

Nora you are so dang cute. I really do love your socks,,,, a I mean your ice skates.
Grandpa John