Oh my gosh! That is so awesome!!!! It took me a moment, I was distracted at first by her drawing you with brown hair. Can't wait to talk about it! Congratulations!
Congrats! That is so awesome, you are such an amazing mommy! Love the picture! My little Hunter did one of us on the beach with a little one in my tummy, too funny!
Okay! I love this. Congrats on #4. I had no idea. I am so excited for you. Can you believe how quickly time flies. I swear we were just playing in the camper planning and dreaming about our future families. Crazy. Love you guys!
Wow! I have a baby, get behind on reading blogs and what happens? You get knocked up!!! Congrats! Hope all is well. You are a great mother, you're kids are lucky to have you and Brian.
CONGRATS!!! Sorry, I blame it on having a baby too (except that was 10 months ago and I'm still way behind on reading blogs and keeping up with them). I love that you wait to find out. You were my inspiration with not finding out on Baylee. Hearing you talk about how much fun it is/was convinced me long before we ever got pregnant with her. And you were RIGHT! It was SO FUN. Now I really don't want to find out when we decide to have another one. It really made it a lot more bearable. Does Sophie ever get upset though about not getting to find out? Tayson asked a couple times with Baylee why we weren't going to find out. He was okay with it, but also there was a time or two that he seemed a bit disappointed in not knowing. I started wondering if we should find out next time around for the fun of it for the kids to know, but at the same time I'm torn because I REALLY loved! not knowing. CONGRATS CONGRATS!!!
18 comments:
DANG cute!! Especially the baby in the belly!!!!!
You girls all have some pretty good lips going on too. I love her drawings. I love your family too.
So darling, especially baby #4 :)
Can't wait to meet him/her!
Very cute family picture. Congratulations with baby #4!
Such a sweet picture! Congrats!!
I love it! Great way to announce it!! You rock my little Sopher-doodle!
we're so happy for you! thanks sophie for letting the news out ;)
So cute! Congrats!!!
Oh my gosh! That is so awesome!!!! It took me a moment, I was distracted at first by her drawing you with brown hair. Can't wait to talk about it!
Congratulations!
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! That is so cool!!! YAY!! COngrats!! When are you due?
Nothing like a happy and growing family...
dad phillips
Sophie you are so talented!! I love this picture of the SIX of you!! Love and miss you all soooo much. Grandpa John
Congrats! That is so awesome, you are such an amazing mommy! Love the picture! My little Hunter did one of us on the beach with a little one in my tummy, too funny!
Okay! I love this. Congrats on #4. I had no idea. I am so excited for you. Can you believe how quickly time flies. I swear we were just playing in the camper planning and dreaming about our future families. Crazy. Love you guys!
Wahoo! Just heard the news. We couldn't be happier for you guys!
Mom is going to print that and use it in her RS lesson this month. That is so good.
dad phillips
Congrats!! I am always so impressed with Sophie's pictures! She is great!
Wow! I have a baby, get behind on reading blogs and what happens? You get knocked up!!! Congrats! Hope all is well. You are a great mother, you're kids are lucky to have you and Brian.
CONGRATS!!! Sorry, I blame it on having a baby too (except that was 10 months ago and I'm still way behind on reading blogs and keeping up with them). I love that you wait to find out. You were my inspiration with not finding out on Baylee. Hearing you talk about how much fun it is/was convinced me long before we ever got pregnant with her. And you were RIGHT! It was SO FUN. Now I really don't want to find out when we decide to have another one. It really made it a lot more bearable. Does Sophie ever get upset though about not getting to find out? Tayson asked a couple times with Baylee why we weren't going to find out. He was okay with it, but also there was a time or two that he seemed a bit disappointed in not knowing. I started wondering if we should find out next time around for the fun of it for the kids to know, but at the same time I'm torn because I REALLY loved! not knowing. CONGRATS CONGRATS!!!
Post a Comment