Some things we've been doing...

She wasn't really grumpy... just the target while I got the settings on my camera ready.

Playing outside in the puddles of melting snow. When I tell Miles not to go in the big puddle - the end of our driveway is one HUGE puddle - he asks,
"baby one?" which means can he go in a small puddle. He identifies everything (like food, toys, snowballs, puddles, etc) small as "baby" and anything big as "daddy" or "mommy". I think it's so cute. He is loving his new rain boots.

Me and the kids snuggled up looking at a Where's Waldo book. Oh, I love these three.

This is a common after school scene... especially in the winter. They do so well sitting there watching each other play computer games. It's been a lifesaver for me because it seems the "morning sickness" tends to hit me the worst from about 3pm on.

Wait a second... isn't it supposed to be
me having the weird food cravings?? But Miles really wanted pickles and a popsicle so...
And just for the record this pregnancy has made me particularly fond of Italian food. Yum!
4 comments:
What cute kids. I did not know you were pregnant again! Congrats...that is so exciting. I also love the Where's Waldo books.
I am so glad YOU are having sunshsine! It makes for a fun day outside with the little ones. Looks like they are enjoying it all too. The pic of the three at the computer is so cute! I miss those three. Sept. won't come soon enough. momma
Pickles and a popsicle! Wow, that does not look appealing at all! :)
I am LOVING the sunshine, even if it brings with it mud and loads of laundry. Thanks to the Phillip family for providing my family with near constant entertainment and friendship!(the friendship is constant, you know what I mean. . .)
Post a Comment