Monday, January 11, 2010

New Years Eve and a P.S.

I had to document that we actually did something on New Years Eve! We had our neighbor's (the ones who were home) over for games and snacks, and it was so fun. Especially because we waited until the kids were all down for the night and then started the party! It was strange to sit there and visit and play games without 8 little munchkins running around and causing all kinds of chaos. We played board games, darts, and ate some yummy snacks. The funniest part of the night was when none of the dad's could open the drink bottles - but once they were handed over to the women we got 'em open in a flash! Haha!! (We will not allow them to defend themselves by saying their hands were slippery from the sushi they had eaten.) Fun times!


Brian, Lexie, Ryan, Ruth, E.Jay & Ann

P.S. Remember when I had a dream of mine come true and I went to Chicago with 3 of my friends and watched a taping of the Oprah show? Well, it will be playing tomorrow (Tuesday)! Go to Oprah's website for channels and times. I can't wait!

3 comments:

John and Penny said...

So glad you have such great neighbors! looks like you had fun!

Johnson said...

Looks like you had a great time with your mom and John, and with friends on New Years Eve! Your kids look so grown up lately. I wish we had the Oprah channel so I could watch for you! I bet you had a lot of fun!! Love ya!

Brady and Rachel said...

Oh man, I just checked your blog. Missed Oprah. Dang it! Looks like you guys are having fun though. Good for you!