My mom and John came to spend Christmas with us and were here for 10 days! It was so fun to have them around. The kids could hardly wait and Sophie had the day marked on our calendar and was counting down to it for about a month.
We had a great time with them!
Every morning the girls would go downstairs and climb in bed with naunie and grandpa. It was fun to hear all of them laughing down there (which I think had a lot to do with grandpa getting his feet tickled!) When grandpa would come upstairs each morning Miles would drop whatever he was doing, run to grandpa and say, "Pa! 'mon!" (grandpa! come on!) then he'd go grab a couple of cars and give one to grandpa to play with him.
We had a great time with them!
Every morning the girls would go downstairs and climb in bed with naunie and grandpa. It was fun to hear all of them laughing down there (which I think had a lot to do with grandpa getting his feet tickled!) When grandpa would come upstairs each morning Miles would drop whatever he was doing, run to grandpa and say, "Pa! 'mon!" (grandpa! come on!) then he'd go grab a couple of cars and give one to grandpa to play with him.
3 comments:
How fun to be with your mom and John during the holidays...
Looks like you guys had a great time, as usual.
Your kids are so funny! I love Miles lounging in the sled and the pictures of your girls at Chuck E. Cheese!
Can we come back yet? We enjoyed every minute with all of you! The pics are so fun to look at and remember the good times! I noticed you didn't mention the yellow snow pants are YOURS!
I'm sorry Miles is sick, but at least you can have some medicine for it! Kisses to you all please! momma
Post a Comment