Well the good news is that Miles is feeling much better - the bad news is that both of the girls spent yesterday evening up until 3 this morning puking and going potty about every 45 minutes (sometimes simultaneously). Poor things! I spent the night on their bedroom floor alternating catching puke, getting drinks and changing bedding. Brian had done most of the work with Miles the last three nights - since Miles is such a daddy' s boy and often didn't want me (it does have some benefits!) So Brian was finally getting a good night's sleep. I stayed home from church with all the kids and no one has been sick since this morning so I think we're in the clear and on the road to recovery. Whew!
this picture is from a few months ago - but I had to post a picture on here and I don't think I ever posted this one...
5 comments:
I am so sorry! I don't know which is worse having sick kids or being sick like that and watching the kids. I hope you won't get it. Glad the little ones are feeling better. Ainsley came home from nursery and said "where Miles today, not nursery". I think she might have a crush:)
Hope you guys are feeling better. In someways it's nice the girls caught it at the same time, instead of spreading it out over a week or two!
Give your kids a get better quick cuddle from us!
Love you guys!
Dang, wish you were closer so we could help. We love you guys.
dad phillips
Aww, those poor kids!! I'm glad they're feeling better today!
So glad the kids are all doing better! Did you hold their little heads while puking? I remember my mom doing that and it made things feel alittle beter for some reason. I think I used to do that for you kids too. Miss you all! momma
Post a Comment