Thursday, April 30, 2009

Happy Birthday sis!

Today is my sister's birthday! She lives too far away from me and I don't get to see her very often - but we talk on the phone pretty much every day. And we talk about someday living by each other so we can work-out (she'd kick my trash), and shop (she'd support me in spending all my money) together. Someday!! Sophie and Nora are the same distance apart in age as Emily and I are, so it is fun for me to watch them and think about me and my sister doing some of the things they do when we were their ages! I love my sis and am so grateful to have her!
Love you Emo - Happy 3-0!!

3 comments:

Johnson said...

Happy Birthday!! I love this picture of you and Paul!! I hope you had a great one. Love ya!

emily said...

Thanks for the post sissy!!! I love you so much and I thank Heavenly Father for you everyday!!

John and Penny said...

I love this picture too! Do I have one??? Happy birthday to a beautiful girl! Okay so Paul is cute too! Thanks for the nice post Lexie!