Dandelion picking....
obviously this was before the tooth was taken out - we did not buy a spare...

Book reading...

It is so fun to see Sophie reading these books and being so excited about it!

Miles loves books, too!

Backyard fun...

...and
LOTS of Michigan rain!!

This was after running from the grocery store to the car, then running the kids into a birthday party and then from the car to the house... when it rains it POURS! Kinda fun!
5 comments:
Those are some huge bouquets!! And I love the picture of you, it sure has been raining a lot lately (except today, of course)!
Holy buckets, you are soaked! That looks crazy!
It is always fun to see your cute family. I love pouring rain!
I love seeing your kids reading together. It makes me excited to add to our little family.
Great pictures of course! I miss those cute kids! Kiss them all for me! I love rain too, especially POURING rain! I ran around the block once in the pouring rain, it was so fun. Lori Balls and I got stuck in a huge rain storm while walking one morning in P-town. I miss those days! Love ya!
Post a Comment