Brian, Lexie, Sophie, Nora, Miles & Wesley
He is adorable! Can't wait to see that little man!He is way to grown up! KISSES!
Yes!
He is such a cutie! I'm so excited to see him again soon & see his personality. Love you guys.
I'm already bitter and lonely!! Grandpa John
Lexie, will you post pictures of Naunie holding or playing with the kids. It will help my loneliness. It was fun talking to Nora on the phone and hearing Sophie's rendition of here comes Santa Claus on the piano.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
He is adorable! Can't wait to see that little man!
He is way to grown up! KISSES!
Yes!
He is such a cutie! I'm so excited to see him again soon & see his personality. Love you guys.
I'm already bitter and lonely!! Grandpa John
Lexie, will you post pictures of Naunie holding or playing with the kids. It will help my loneliness. It was fun talking to Nora on the phone and hearing Sophie's rendition of here comes Santa Claus on the piano.
Post a Comment