Saturday, February 23, 2008

What a handsome little guy!
Hmmmm..... I hope this won't last - but it's sure cute!
Crazy Nora - still has her binky but for now I don't even care!
Two silly girls!
Mama and Miles!
Naunie and Miles

I thought I'd post some pictures of Miles with his eyes open! So here are some pictures of us with our new baby boy. (You'll notice Brian is in none of them because he's been down with the flu for the last couple of days!)

11 comments:

Alyson said...

Oh my heck, he is so dang cute!!

Aubreydoll said...

That's (almost) exactly what I was going to say! Wow, what a cute addition to your family!

emily said...

Wow....that is what I was going to write, too!!! You can tell we are all
Westerners! I can't believe how old he already looks! That is how Tadhg always looked, just like a little man! Enjoy..as you know they get big too fast! I guess that's why we just keep having more right!

emily said...

P.S. does he have brown eyes!!!????

Johnson said...

Good lookin' boy.

Emily said...

He is still so handsome!! It is so good to see pictures of him, thank goodness for BLOGS, so we can see and record how fast children grow and change. Hope Brian is feeling better, love you guys!
ps-Tucker loves the song you have, especially when they say "all tuckered out..." He thinks it's about him! :)

Palmers said...

That is so fun to see him getting a little personality so quickly. He looks just like a perfect little boyish boy. How CUTE!

The Coolest Allen Family said...

I wish I could kiss his cheeks! He is adorable. Ellie asked me what you names him and when I told her she said "Miles? Thats a great name!" We are all so happy he is here.

Brady and Rachel said...

So cute! Get well soon Brian, I've heard the flu has been pretty bad this winter. My sister got really sick with it a few weeks ago. Hope the rest of you guys can remain healthy. We are officially in Pheonix now. Crazy how time flies.

Cathie said...

He looks like a thinker! Don't worry about the thumb sucking - I know a GREAT orthodontist! CUTE CUTE KIDS LEXIE! You look wonderful!

Brady and Rachel said...

Lexie, he is so beautiful! He makes me want to have another little boy. Maybe one day.