It is so great to have my mom here for 3 weeks! The girls are having so much fun and loving every second their Naunie is here to visit. They are definitely getting spoiled (and me, too!) We are very lucky she is able to spend so much time with us. Now we are just waiting for the baby to come! Hopefully it will be soon, I seriously don't know how much bigger my belly can get!
9 comments:
I am so excited for you and the girls to have your mom there. How fun! Glad to see a post, so I know whether or not you are around or in the hospital. Hope all goes well, keep us posted. Brady's sister went to the doctor the other day and was dilated to a 1 (she is due March 3rd I think). They got very excited thinking the baby might come any day. When Brady's mom told me that I had to just laugh because of personal experience thinking the baby would come just about any day, with both Tayson and Camden (Tayson because I was SO STINKING big and Camden because I had my membranes stripped three different times). I had to think that for about a full month with each child. I think she's still got quite some time to wait, but it is her first and I think she thinks if she is dilated at all, it means it will happen within a couple of days (wish that were the case for her sake, I know it is for some, but never was for me). I was almost a 4 at my last doctor's appointment w/Camden and still hadn't gone into labor. You'll have to let us know how it is with three kids when you figure it out. I've heard three is the hardest from some, but others said it really isn't much different, guess it just depends on many factors. You will do great and you guys will be such amazing parents to this new little one, just like you are to Sophie and Nora. You guys are awesome! We admire you guys in many ways. Good luck.
Aaaaahhhh!! I wish I was there too! I miss our yearly gathering! Your girls are so stinkin cute! I can't wait for the baby to come!!
Can I tell you how much I just want to hug your girls, they are so cute, in their matching outfits!! Give them a hug from the Phillips of Pleasant Grove Branch...
Love you guys!
Oh how I love Mom's coming to help with new babies. I cry for days the day they leave. Have fun!
Oh Lecka I am so excited for you and seeing your momma, the girls and knowing you have a big belly and I am not there to hang out with you makes me so sad for me. I sure love ya and miss visiting with you! Your girls are precious. Good luck with this new little one. You are such a super mommy. Keep me posted.
When I was about 7 months along Patrick said, "How much more can your skin stretch?" I know how you feel. I want to be Naunie's granddaughter. She's the coolest!
YAY! I am sure Penny is the best Grandma one can be. I am so glad you all get to be spoiled for so long. I am hoping it happens soon for you too! GOOD LUCK LEXIE!
Well just send me a gold star for my forehead for the huge sacrifice I am making for you! Well my lonelyness isn't so bad knowing that you are being taken care of.
Grandpa John
Oh grandpa, you are such a giver! I want naunie at my house too!
Post a Comment