Hurray for more Miles pictures!! I can't believe how big he already looks... Of course they are beautiful pictures, you are so talented, and he is one handsome boy, how could you not be in love?!?!?
He is so cute! I too would be in love if I had a cute little baby boy! (Someday- right?!) Congrats! I am so glad you posted some more pictures. eep 'em coming!
12 comments:
Hurray for more Miles pictures!! I can't believe how big he already looks...
Of course they are beautiful pictures, you are so talented, and he is one handsome boy, how could you not be in love?!?!?
He is so cute! I too would be in love if I had a cute little baby boy! (Someday- right?!) Congrats! I am so glad you posted some more pictures. eep 'em coming!
So precious!
You should be in love. He's adorable.
Love the pictures, he sure is precious!
How could you not be? Look at that sweet face!
He is a handsome fellow. I sure miss you all, even Miles and I haven't even met him yet. Love You.
Congrats! I loved having my little guy. They are so sweet. He is adorable. Please let me know if you need anything!
He is precious and I love him too! When you move by me some day we are opening a photography business!! You are awesome!
He's so cute!! Maddie wishes she could hold him. Me too. We can't wait till he opens his eyes to see what they look like. Love ya
Hannah and the kids
So cute! Congrats on the boy, you will love it! I know two girls that will have so much fun dressing him up! Deja vu!
Smell him and squish him for me!
Post a Comment