For some reason I just LOVE Valentine's Day! The girls got some cute matching Valentine's outfits, sparkly red shoes and hair things from Naunie, and plenty of candy! Sophie decided
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Happy Valentine's Day!!
For some reason I just LOVE Valentine's Day! The girls got some cute matching Valentine's outfits, sparkly red shoes and hair things from Naunie, and plenty of candy! Sophie decided
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Valentines day!! We love you guys, and glad to see all of your happy smiley faces!
So adorable. They look so much more alike, but maybe it is the outfits and same hairstyles. There is no mistaking them for sisters. So cute! It just occured to me, you guys have the same (first born curly hair, 2nd born has straight hair). I'm interested to see what this third one has when his/her hair grows in. Maybe it will give us an idea if there is any hope for another curly head child next. Actually you've got curly hair so you guys probably have more of a chance, we are still wondering where Tayson came from. j/k But I do think he took any and all curls, so any little girls we eventually get will be out of luck. Oh well
Happy Valentines Day! Your family is so cute. I am so excited that you are going to have a baby any second! I am sorry you have gone over due date...I am not sure I could handle that! GOOD LUCK!
Post a Comment