Tuesday, February 19, 2008

It's good to be home!

Nora and Miles
Proud sisters!
Sophie and Miles
Naunie, Sophie and Miles
Our 3 cute kids!

Here are some more pictures of Miles from the hospital. Sophie adores her new brother and keeps saying to him, "It's so nice to see you outside of mommy's belly!" I couldn't agree more! Nora likes him as well but keeps calling him a her. The first time she saw him she said, "Her is tiny - just like me!" It is hard to believe that we now have 3 children! They are all so sweet. It is so good to be home from the hospital and wonderful to have my mom here for another week!

10 comments:

Palmers said...

Lexie, He is adorable. It's fun to see pictures of all three together. Enjoy your mom, and good luck recooperating. Congrats!

emily said...

They are all so cute! It is always so exciting to have a new baby! Three is definitely different then two!!! But after three, it's all the same! I miss you guys and love you tons!

Johnson said...

Oh, him so cute!! (Corey said this), and Chloe is doing the sign for baby! We're all so excited for you all!! He is so handsome!! We wished we could have a turn holding him while he is this little, though. He'll be big when will see him. Enjoy these moments, it does go by quickly. We love you and miss you!!

Hannah and the kids

Brady and Rachel said...

The bottom picture is priceless. They all are adorable. It is so fun to see the love little children. They will be the best big sisters to that little boy. He is beautiful! Question for you is how are you going about getting baby boy clothes after having a baby and not knowing the gender beforehand? I told Brady that would be my only concern if we didn't find out what the gender was beforehand next time we have a baby and it ended up being a girl. We are SOO happy for your family. I can't believe you have three children either! They are allso beautiful. Congrats again!

Emily said...

Thanks for posting more pictures, we have been dying to see more of him and your cute fam! We can't get enough of him, maybe it is a good thing you are so far away, so Miles has a chance to get a bit bigger, before he is bombarded with love from all of his bigger cousins, cause my boys are fighting over who gets to look at him first on the computer, I can't imagine what would happen if we were there in person! Love you guys! Keep the pictures coming!

Jill said...

Congratulations! He looks so sweet and cuddly. Oh, I miss the baby cuddling. Enjoy your gorgeous kids.

Cathie said...

Three DARLING kids. I can't believe you waited so long and now you are already home from the hospital with your baby BOY! I keep thinking of how nice it must be to have your mom for so long. I can't wait to meet Miles...which reminds me I am going to have a party over Rodeo with all our HS friends. I went to Brett's reception tonight and it was so fun to see people. Get some sleep XOXO!!

Jensie Simkins said...

what a cute family! that little boy is in for a treat with his little mommas! let me know if you need anything, i'd be happy to help out.

Brady and Rachel said...

We only have 5 more days! Crazy huh! It has gone by SOOO fast, we will definitely be sad to leave, mainly because we will be miss Brady's parents, though is dad is already back in Utah for seven more weeks, but his mom has to stay here for another 3 weeks so I feel bad that she will be alone without many distractions to keep her mind off of everything that has been going on lately. I am seriously nervous about living in the desert, it will be so different from all the green, but at the same time I am excited to start the next adventure. It is actually kind of fun living out of a suitcase for so long. If nothing else I have realized just how much of our stuff sitting in storage we can live without. I now want to go back to Utah and do some MAJOR dejunking (I thought we already dejunked quite a bit, but now I know just how much more we can do without)- we'll see when the time comes though because I really don't want to open up boxes or anything (the point was to dejunk before Hawaii so we could come back and just load everything up and head out. I totally understand Brian having big plans for Miles, there is just something about a father and his son(s). I'm just hoping that I might get a girl one day so I'm not completely outnumbered. Who knows what the Lord has in store though. Boys are quite popular in Brady's family.

daniell miner said...

he is sooo precious! i want one! my next one better be a boy! dont worry, not any time soon! hey please let me know when can bring dinners!