Saturday, February 16, 2008

Because I have the time.....

I was tagged by my friend Marie and thought I'd wait until AFTER the baby came to do it, but since I have no baby yet and time on my hands I figure I'd do it now!

10 Years Ago
I was a Junior in High School doing typical High School-ish things. Cheerleading, working at a pizza restaurant, spending time with friends and being twitterpated over Brian! :)

5 things on my to do list
Since my mom is here I basically have one thing on my list....
1. Have a baby before tomorrow
2. Have a baby before tomorrow
3. Have a baby before tomorrow
4. Have a baby before tomorrow
5. Have a baby before tomorrow

Snacks
Apples, popcorn, 100 calorie cookie packs, and any sweets left around my house!

What I would do if I was given a billion dollars
Buy a house close to family when we are done with school, pay off student loans, buy a new car - or at least have the $4,600 dollars we are spending on the engine for the car we have, travel, college and mission funds, a trip for both Brian and I's families - not both sides together though! Oh, and a MAJOR shopping spree!! :)


3 bad habits
1. Popping my gum
2. Polishing off every last treat in the bag/box/plate/bowl/pan/etc....
3. Trying to do more than I can

5 places I have lived

1. Preston, ID
2. Logan, UT
3. Thompson Falls, MT
4. Salt Lake City, UT
5. East Lansing, MI


5 jobs I have had
1. Pizza Villa waitress and Birthday clown
2. Day Care Supervisor
3. at a school for troubled teens
4. Deseret Book
5. mama

5 things people don't know about me
1. I've been having contractions all day today - yay!
2. I punched a kid in the stomach in first grade and almost got a "strike" - he deserved it!
3. If I wasn't a wife/mother I would want to be a photojournalist
4. I used to be a major animal lover - crying if I saw roadkill or any movies with animals being hurt. I still like animals but I have no desire for a pet until we have a house
5. I often have very vivid and crazy dreams!

One of my biggest fears is:
Something happening to one of my kids

I am tagging:
Rachel
Brittani
Angie
(and anyone else who desires!)

5 comments:

Palmers said...

Yep Lexie, i took your advice and blogged last night instead fighting my non sleep and instead of watching TV. It was fun (but didn't help me sleep)

I so hope you have that baby tomorrow. Sunday would be the perfect day. Have you tried going for a long swift walk? I know people love to give advice on the subject of how to go into labor. But I do think that one can help speed it up, if it's really on it's way. :) Good luck!

Palmers said...

Lexie, I was thinking that maybe your blog is stopping you from going into labor. How about if you change your survey to say 0 more days left to vote instead of 3. It might have some sort of influence hoping to give people the right to vote for three more days. Just a thought.... (blogging might have more power than we think) :)

Andy & Ashlee said...

Yay for the contractions!! Keep us posted!

Cathie said...

I keep checking your blog! Yay for painful awful contractions!!!(Heavenly Father really has a plan because we will go through anything after nine months!) I hope you are at the hospital right now!

Brady and Rachel said...

Well, we are hoping you are currently in the hospital and have a beautiful baby in your arms. It is midnight here in Hawaii, meaning it is Camden's b-day! What a great day to have a baby, unless you had the baby technically yesterday, then the 16th is great too. I gotta get to bed but realized I hadn't checked your blog since yesterday so thought I'd better get to it. Good luck and we know you guys will be so blessed, especially you and the baby.