
Sometimes life with three older siblings can be tough! Wesley fell asleep in the kitchen in the midst of one of those crazy afternoons full of teasing, laughing, crying and bouncing -off- the-walls kind of energy. I love how he fell asleep with his little hand on his face. He must have been thinking,
"What did I get myself into?"
7 comments:
What a cute picture. He does look a little frustrated:)
That is so cute! I love how his little thumb is on his left hand. He must have been just tired of it all! What a sweetie boy. It must be warm there for him not to have any clothes on!
Hahahahahahaha!!!
That is a great picture! Cute family Lexie!
Adorable!!!
That is too funny! I love his cute little double chin :)
Whew, he almost used the wrong finger on the one from his face??? I just caught up on your blog. Ava and I are looking at it and having fun. The kids are growing so much.
Love you all,
dad phillips
Post a Comment