Thursday, December 2, 2010

One reason I love parenting...

Last night Sophie and Nora were playing/pestering each other and Sophie kept pretending to kick Nora. I had asked her a few times to stop and she kept doing it. I finally said, "Sophie! Why are you disobeying me?" She stopped what she was doing and with her hands clasped together and her head hanging she said, "Ummmm, temptation got the best of me."

3 comments:

John and Penny said...

That is so hillarious I can't stop laughing! I love that girl! What are you ever going to do when she is a teenager???? I bet she will be an angel. Just like her momma!

Johnson said...

How cute! What a cute girl!

Brady and Rachel said...

HAHAHAHAHA! That cracks me up! All I get is ("I don't know", or "I can't remember why", or even more often from Tayson "Its too hard to explain mom."