Brian, Lexie, Sophie, Nora, Miles & Wesley
Wow Sophie that was super!!! It was so good to see Brian playing the piano. Love you all and Merry Christmas.Love, Grandpa Phillips
BRAVO!!!! I love her swet little voice, ok so I just LOVE everything about that girl. Brian is awesome too. We miss him playing our piano, so does our piano! Merry Christmas Eve Day!
That was beautiful Sophie!!! I love that song.
Wow Sophie that was beautiful! You have a beautiful clear sweet voice. Thank you for sharing it with us. Love you Sophie, Grampa John
That was so sweet! Loved it:)
Beautiful Sophie!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wow Sophie that was super!!! It was so good to see Brian playing the piano. Love you all and Merry Christmas.
Love,
Grandpa Phillips
BRAVO!!!! I love her swet little voice, ok so I just LOVE everything about that girl. Brian is awesome too. We miss him playing our piano, so does our piano! Merry Christmas Eve Day!
That was beautiful Sophie!!! I love that song.
Wow Sophie that was beautiful! You have a beautiful clear sweet voice. Thank you for sharing it with us. Love you Sophie, Grampa John
That was so sweet! Loved it:)
Beautiful Sophie!
Post a Comment