I had a great Mother's day yesterday. It started out with breakfast in bed (a tradition...) the kids were so excited to get up "early" and help dad make breakfast for me. I got some cute homemade cards and pictures and a glass bowl from Ikea that I love. The girls sang in sacrament meeting with the primary and it was sweet. Sophie sang very seriously and earnestly and Nora couldn't stop wiggling. After church we had a frozen lasagna and breadsticks with corn on the cob followed by peach cobbler and vanilla ice cream. Yum! I also had a nap which was super. Saturday we went to the temple and I got to attend a session while Brian played with the kids - followed by a trip to Ikea. That night Brian replaced our bathroom sink faucet and drain that was broken and nasty - (our landlord gave him permission to go get the stuff and do it himself and then deduct the amount from our rent). I am thrilled to have a lovely new sink that drains well and smells new! It was a great weekend. Happy mothers day to all the wonderful women in my life who help me and inspire me to be a better mother: my mama, my mother-in-law, grandma's, sisters, sisters-in-law and friends old and new. Love ya!
4 comments:
Happy Mother's Day to you!! You look so cute!! You are a wonderful mother!
I am sorry but eating frozen lasagna does not sound very good. Heated up and then it would be delicious! ;)
I am glad you had a nice Mothers day. You have a beautiful family!
Happy Mother's Day! What a great holiday! I am glad you mentioned the kids singing in sacrament meeting as the Primary Chorister that is important! :)
Sounds like you were spoiled again by your wonderful family! You sure deserve it! Love you all.
Post a Comment