Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My birthday!

I turned 29 yesterday. It was a good day. We just did the normal every day thing and that night had a bbq and cobbler & ice cream with the neighborhood outside. I went walking with my friend Angela in the morning and later Miles took a nap and Nora played with her ponies in the bathroom sink for about 45 minutes so I got to take a rest on the couch - I am usually not a napping person but it was a nice treat yesterday. Thanks to both sets of grandparents and Brian I got some $$ to go buy some new maternity clothes. Hooray! THANKS! I can't wait to do some shopping - alone. Brian and the kids made a big poster with a tree that had little flaps for me to open and under each flap was either money or a coupon from the kids that said things like "Good for one back scratch" or "Good for one stair cleaning". It was perfect! Happy Birthday to me!
Miles was too busy playing with his trains to be in the picture.

6 comments:

Ann said...

HAppy LAte Birthday! I'm a bad friend. Sorry! Those coupons sound great, wish I had some! haha

John and Penny said...

How fun to get money and a coupon tree! So glad you got to get some new maternity clothes! You can only wear the same ones so many times. About the 4th is the limit right? What adorable kids you have. I miss you all so much. Happy Birthday to my baby girl! Love you.

Johnson said...

What a cute idea (the money tree)! Glad you had a great birthday! Have fun shopping!

Cort, Amanda, Jack, and Hank said...

Happy birthday (late) well at least I thought about you on your birthday. When you coming to P-town? Love ya Lecka Mecka Hi Lecka Hiney Ho!

Emily said...

Happy belated Birthday Lexie, sorry we didn't call you. We were out of town for the week, and away from reminders (email reminders! I can't remember birthdays to save my life!!!) Hope it was a good one, and have fun shopping by yourself for maternity clothes!
Love you!

Aubreydoll said...

Happy Birthday!! What an awesome present!!