You all know how much we
love our neighborhood! In warm weather it's like a party every night.
Between the five families there are 12 kids running around playing/fighting together pretty much like siblings. It has truly been a blessing to have such wonderful friends close by. They are our family out here! Here are some pictures taken in the last few weeks of some of the things that go on in our backyard:

lots of fort building by the older kids and playing "family"

These two are pretty much the only two that get along all the time! Lauren and Zach.

Look at that smile - what a cutie!

This is Miles' beloved Eleanor. She is the only child who is safe when Miles is around! He has a hard time saying her name. It's gone from "Nowa" to "wittle Nowa" to Elnowa".
She is a seriously cute little girl.

The Overson's watching one of the many little tikes basketball games

The dad's get pretty creative playing PIG and make each other do all kinds of tricks when shooting the basketball. This was a pretty awesome jump by Tim - with Ryan looking on in amazement! :)

Nora got hurt or something so I was trying to cheer her up by taking a picture with her... and it's the only one of me
(which I really don't mind!) so I had to prove I was there.

Sweet baby Benny - the newest neighborhood addition!

I think that cup is empty - although she
is known to eat sand.

Brian playing Spencer in basketball

Eleanor and her cute & hilarious mama Marianne

Eliza and Miles - these two are just hilarious to watch and listen to. They point their fingers at each other and say "No!" just in case the other one was considering doing anything to them. And then sometimes they can play together and have a great time!

Miles and Zach living the good life eating push pops in a wagon... what else is there?

Ice cream seems to be a staple!

Ruth and Marianne watching an intense game of PIG

E.Jay and Brian hoping whoever is shooting will miss!

The 3 amigos - Lauren, Zach and Eliza

Some of the kids eating dinner

And
Wow! This is ALL of us together in one picture! We had to say good-bye to the Overson's last week. They were done with school and moved back to Utah. I hate saying good-bye. We miss them already but are excited for them to be done with school.
3 comments:
:( You have no idea how hard it's been! Looking at this post was bitter sweet! I feel like it's home but we can't come back. UGH! Want you all to know how much we love and miss you! *sniff sniff*
Love all the pictures by the way! They are great!
I am so glad you have such a great neighborhood to keep you company while so FAR away from home! These are the friends that will be in your hearts forever! Thanks to all these wonderful friends for watching over my family while there! Good luck to you all! naunie
!!! What a great post! Bittersweet indeed Ann! Each picture had me laughing, what a shot of Timmy! And I can't believe that the group shot actually turned out so well. You rule Lexi!
Post a Comment