We had all the neighbors over for pizza, cake and ice cream. Miles got a racetrack and a farm from Brian and I. Sophie gave him his favorite book and Nora gave him a Doc car, from Cars. He was spoiled by our neighbors and grandparents as well. Thank you everyone! He didn't want to go to sleep last night and kept crying out, "nightning.... farm....toys... birday!" Today in a magazine we saw a large Thomas the Tank engine that had a little boy sitting on it (like THIS one) and Miles pointed to it and said, "Me! Birday!" He definitely liked getting gifts!
4 comments:
Looks like a successful birthday for Miles! He is just so adorabale! It is so funny how quickly he caught onto the birthday ideea. He is so smart! Love you all. Love the cake and I bet he did too.
What a fun birthday! And I love the cake!
Hugs and kisses, hugs and kissed to all. And remember to tap Sophie and Nora on the head for me....
dad phillips
Awesome cake, I bet he loved it!
Post a Comment