Monday, April 27, 2009

The dangerous thing about bubble baths...

..is that with all those bubbles in there it's hard to notice any "unsanitary objects" floating around until the water gets drained. And, of course, that happens after all three of your kids have bathed in, played in and drank in the bathwater for the last 20 minutes. All you can do is hope it happened relatively close to the end of the bath ... and watch for any weird rashes to appear within the next few days. I really should have been watching more closely because little man has found the tub a convenient place to empty his bowels as of late. Looking on the bright side of things - he's saving us money on diapers !
He looks so innocent doesn't he!

8 comments:

emily said...

Ahh haa!! That is so funny! I guess you could always tell how long it had been there by how soggy it was.... would that be the real definition of water logged??

Aaron and Kristi said...

That is hilarious!

Kellie said...

Oh dear, that is a bad realization...

I love checking in on your family. Your kids are beautiful and you and Brian look exactly the same as you did ten years ago when we were in high school. :)

Anonymous said...

The look on his face is more of being deliberate... Like knowing what he did type thing. lol
dad phillips

Jamie said...

Hey Alexis! Cohen does the exact same thing!! Isn't it so disgusting?

Andy & Ashlee said...

What a cute little STINKER-pun intended! haha

Forsberg's said...

Brian says hi, and it's great to see you! He's only ever said great things about you. You have a beautiful family!

John and Penny said...

Crazy little man! He is innocent looking. Fools me everytime! I experienced the bath tub floaties while I was there! What a cutie! naunie