Step 2. Set it up in the yard where you think the leprechaun's might be hiding:
Step 3. Find a good hiding place where you can see the trap, but the leprechaun's can't see you:
Step 4: Check the trap often, because leprechaun's are very tricky. They just might leave you a note and some candy:
Step 5. Don't get frustrated if you don't catch a leprechaun. Because like I said before; they are very tricky. You could try leaving them a note like this:
(Dear leprechauns, please show yourself. Love, Sophie)
SOOO CUTE!! I love the things you come up with to entertain the kids! It reminds me of my dad teaching my little cousin to make a noise like a carrot so he could catch the easter bunny! Sophie is soo smart! and pollite!
You are so smart! Did they catch one? I did, we call him Aaron. The kids all look so cute! No luck on the sewing machine yet! Don't tell Nora, I don't want to let her down. Wow looks like a very nice day in Michigan! Can't wait to come! Love ya!
11 comments:
How cute is that? I love Sophie's syphers!!!
SOOO CUTE!! I love the things you come up with to entertain the kids! It reminds me of my dad teaching my little cousin to make a noise like a carrot so he could catch the easter bunny! Sophie is soo smart! and pollite!
You are so smart! Did they catch one? I did, we call him Aaron. The kids all look so cute! No luck on the sewing machine yet! Don't tell Nora, I don't want to let her down. Wow looks like a very nice day in Michigan! Can't wait to come! Love ya!
That's so cute! I love to see Sophie's writing. We love you guys!
I know I wouldn't fit under that hat, of course I am an overgrown leprechaun as my kids say.
Next year I am sure....
Grandpa Phillips
note to self be more creative then green next year.
What a crafty little momma you are! I'm sure the kids loved the leprechan hunt!
hey my mom wants to be invited to look at your site! grannyfranzel@hotmail.com
Stop being such a good mom!!! You are making me look really bad!
What a great tradition. Love the note! thanks for the invite too. What great memories you make for your kids. I love it!
Post a Comment