Brian, Lexie, Sophie, Nora, Miles & Wesley
I know! My windows are open and we've been wearing sandals all day!
Cute picture!! Of course!!!!
He is getting so grown up! Looks like a nice day to play! Love you all! Can't wait to see you soon!
I broke out the flip flops (even if it is only temporary), it was such a beautiful day and left me with a serious case of spring fever! I'm sure the kids loved going to the park, and this is such a cute picture of Miles.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I know! My windows are open and we've been wearing sandals all day!
Cute picture!! Of course!!!!
He is getting so grown up! Looks like a nice day to play! Love you all! Can't wait to see you soon!
I broke out the flip flops (even if it is only temporary), it was such a beautiful day and left me with a serious case of spring fever! I'm sure the kids loved going to the park, and this is such a cute picture of Miles.
Post a Comment