Happy Birthday today to my big brother Aaron. We've called him Bug for years and some of you may know why......... he is a pest! But he's my big brother who I know would still protect me if I needed it. He is also an amazing artist (check it out HERE), a funny uncle, a hardworking dad and husband, he's also my friend - and he has an awesome Irish accent (maybe because his St. Patrick's day birthday?) We all love you & miss you!
And Happy Birthday yesterday to our sweet nephew Truman. Who melts our hearts with his sweetness and leaves us in awe with his superhero powers. We love you and miss you Tru-bee!!
6 comments:
Yes Aaron Happy birthday!! Thank you for your friendship and love. I feel we have a special bond and I really do cherish it. You are a great man. A little whacky but a great man. John
Thanks for the b.day wishes for truman. He was excited to see himself on your blog. He kept looking at it all day long! :)
I miss my kids! All of you!
I never knew that is why you called me bug... Thanks and love you.
So in that picture, is your brother a leprechaun or a Hobbit?
d
I don't know if you pay attention to his facebook profile, but on his status, he's always painting. What a guy!
Post a Comment