Sunday, November 2, 2008

A visit from Naunie

It was so fun to have my mom come and visit us here! We were all SO excited to see her and sad to see her go. We had a fun time just hanging out, shopping, going to the cider mill and just being together. Thanks for everything mama! We love you!
reading books together
At the park
At one of our favorite parks
a picnic at the lake (I love Miles' face in this picture! He really wants that cheesestick!)

me and my mama
miles and naunie
Naunie has this cool license plate purse that Miles LOVED. He would sit and open and shut it over and over again! I thought it was so funny because both Sophie and Nora would have had that purse emptied in 3 seconds flat when they were his age but it seemed that Miles was more interested in seeing how it worked. So cute.
more books!
sophie at the pumpkin patch
naunie and nora at the pumpkin patch

3 cute ghosts
decorating the haunted gingerbread house
messy hands!

7 comments:

JoAnna Bischoff said...

Such cute pictures! Sophie is getting so big. Love all of you!

John and Penny said...

It's nice to see that you all had a great time at my expense!! Just kidding. It is so fun to see Naunie with our precious grand kids it makes her so happy and that's wonderful! Grandpa

Johnson said...

It looks like you had a good time!! It looks like there are a lot of fun things to do there! Cute picture of you and your mom!! love ya!

Kyle and Janell said...

Fun times with naunie! And I love your kids' costumes. I especially like the little frog :)

Aubreydoll said...

What a fun visit! I bet she loved being here as much as you all loved having her!

Ruth said...

Always fun to have Naunie visit! I am glad to see she did lots of playing!

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

Looksiek you had a blast with your mom. That makes me miss mine! Your kids looks cute as always in all the pictures.