Brian, Lexie, Sophie, Nora, Miles & Wesley
Love his hair! He's getting so big!
Awesome hairdo! What a cutie pie boy. Kisses from Naunie! He really is adorable! Can't wait to see you soon! momma
Dude, what a do you have!!!! Looking good.Grandpa Phillips
WHAT A STUD! Cute little family you have. Every time I check out you blog Noah wants to see more pictures of Sophie and Nora. He missed your girls a lot.
Miles- Nice hair. You are a handsome little man. We miss you.
Ditto on the hair comments. What a cutie.
SO CUTE!!
You always have the cutest pictures.
He is such a doll. I love the hair.
He is so adorable!! I love the middle picture of Miles!!!
He is just too cute. I am dying over that hair!!!
he's such a cutie! great blue eyes and awesome hair! Great pictures.
LEXI!! Your family is so darling! Now I can see all the cuteness your mom tells me about!
He's all grown up! So so cute!
He does look so grown up in these! Great pictures...and love the hairdo!!
Post a Comment
15 comments:
Love his hair! He's getting so big!
Awesome hairdo! What a cutie pie boy. Kisses from Naunie! He really is adorable! Can't wait to see you soon! momma
Dude, what a do you have!!!! Looking good.
Grandpa Phillips
WHAT A STUD! Cute little family you have. Every time I check out you blog Noah wants to see more pictures of Sophie and Nora. He missed your girls a lot.
Miles- Nice hair. You are a handsome little man. We miss you.
Ditto on the hair comments. What a cutie.
SO CUTE!!
You always have the cutest pictures.
He is such a doll. I love the hair.
He is so adorable!! I love the middle picture of Miles!!!
He is just too cute. I am dying over that hair!!!
he's such a cutie! great blue eyes and awesome hair! Great pictures.
LEXI!! Your family is so darling! Now I can see all the cuteness your mom tells me about!
He's all grown up! So so cute!
He does look so grown up in these! Great pictures...and love the hairdo!!
Post a Comment