Saturday, July 19, 2008

totally WICKED!!!

Brian and I got to go to the Broadway musical Wicked last night, and it was AMAZING!! We've been really wanting to go so Brian entered a raffle they were holding to get the $125.00 tickets for $25.00, and though he didn't win some people he was standing by won twice so he bought the tickets from them and we were in Row B! It was seriously INCREDIBLE! I had the chills and my heart was racing for most of the 3 hour show! We found a baby sitter last minute for the kids (one of my young women) and Ashlee and Andy were kind enough to take Miles. Thanks so much guys! If any of you have the chance to go see this - definitely go!
It was AWESOME - oh, did I say that already???


12 comments:

Alyson said...

WOW! You guys are so lucky! I bet it was incredible!

Aubreydoll said...

That's awesome!! We're going on August 1st and I can't wait! I've been looking forward to this since last year when they said they were bringing it back to the Wharton!

Cathie said...

That's great! I am so glad you guys were able to go and be in such GREAT seats...after that nose bleed won't be the same!

Jeremy & Andrea said...

i'm so excited for you guys. what a great memory!

Daughter of God said...

ben and I went 4 months ago, and I agree it is the best one I've ever seen!!! My sister has flown back to NYC a couple of time just to see it and has gone 7 times!!!!! I can't wait to go again!

emily said...

Lucky you!! It looks awesome! All I ever get to do is go to like Chuck E. Cheese or something equivalent!

Shae said...

I've heard this was great, and I want to see it now! How fun that you got to go and see it!

Anonymous said...

Oooooh, that's awesome you guys got to go! And for so cheap- I bet Brian enjoyed it that much more cause he got such a great deal :). Love you guys.

John and Penny said...

LUCKY! I'm so glad you got to go and especially for so cheap! I hope John and I can see it sometime! Love you much! momma

Johnson said...

Fun!!! If we can see it that cheap, I would love to see it!!

Emily said...

Wow, I have been listening to the music for so long that now Tucker knows all the words, and sings the 'wicked witch songs' with me! :)
I am so totally excited that you were able to see it, glad babysitters worked out, and it was such an incredible evening!

K'Lyn said...

I have never even heard of that. I am so glad you loved it. I would love to go to a broadway show! I'll have to keep my eyes open. Thanks for sharing.